Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thing 11

I like the idea of a "circle of the wise." I explored Techorati  and Google Blog Search, and  prefer Techorati Blog Directory; it has the blogs listed by categories, such as entertainment, then subcategories: celeb, film, music, gaming, and books. However, there are still 1,000’s of blogs under each subcategory.  The Edublog Awards was great and contained links to the best educational blogs. Google Blog Search was overwhelming, way too much information, I added more words to the Google search engine to narrow down the blog search,  but 20,000 is a tremendous list of blogs to search through. One useful feed I discovered is The Windows Blog, all about Microsoft Windows, sometime that anyone of any age or profession can find informative. I found and added U.S. Department of Education by a wed search for educational newsfeeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment