Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thing 12

I google and Google is my internet home page, where I begin all my internet searches. The Google extras can be time and money saving tools for a classroom. The Google alerts, would be great to keep up to date on important and useful topics/information. The alerts are automatic searches for selected terms and are sent via email and that saves time. I was able to get a weekly alert for the key word “education” that consists of news, blogs, and web updates. I can see using Google alerts keep up to date with educational hot topics and/or technology. I think a Google calendar would be a fantastic tool to communication with parents. The calendar can be made public and accessible to whoever needs to receive the calendar. My Google Calendar! I had some difficulties figuring out how to make my calendar public and finding the URL, but I managed to succeed. The calendar can be printed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment